Chicken tikka is a jhutpat recipe we can make in just a few minutes. Chicken is just marinated in yoghurt and spices and then give it a koyla smoke on skewers. The combination of tikka boti masala and tikka seekh kabab masala is one of the best masala you will try
- Yoghurt 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder (roasted, crushed) 1tbsp
- Coriander powder (roasted, crushed) 1tbsp
- Red button chillies (roasted, crushed) 1 1/2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 lemons
- Tikka boti masala 2 tbsp
- Tikka seekh kabab masala 3 tsp
- Chicken 2.5kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt as required
- 1Wash chicken properly, then cut in tikka shape pieces and put cuts on chicken.
- 2Marinate chicken with yoghurt, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste, crushed red chilli flakes, lemon juice, salt, tikka boti masala, tikka seekh kabab masala.
- 3After marination put marinated chicken in refrigerator for 3 hours
- 4Now put chicken tikka pieces on skewer and then cook on coal.
- 5When chicken tikka is turned into golden brown colour then our tikka is ready to serve.
- 6Enjoy with naan or plain jeera rice