Bang Bang Sauce is famous for coating sauce It's sweet and savory, and made with mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce), and a little honey. This is a versatile sauce can be used to coat deep fried chicken or shrimp too. Here in this recipe the sauce is used to coat pasta. If you have kids they will love this pasta do try it for your kids to give them a lovely treat..
- Ingredients for the sauce;
- Mayonnaise 1/2cup
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce or hot sauce
- Honey 1 /2tbsp
- Sweet chilli sauce 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1/2tbp
- Ingredients for the chicken marination
- Chicken boneless 400 gms
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Onion powder 1 tsp optional
- Paprika 1 tsp or red chilli powder
- Other ingredients
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- Garlic finely chopped 2 tbsp
- Spegatti 400 gms
- 1In a bowl mix chicken boneless bite size cubes with the rest of the ingredients under marination and set aside for 30 mts.
- 2In 2 tbsp butter and 1 /2 tbsp oil and garlic mince fry for a minute add marinated chicken fry it till done which will take 10mts. Meanwhile cook spegatti with enough of water till done. Now add this spegatti into the chicken mix .
- 3Mix all the ingredients together for the sauce in a small bowl and add this into the spegatti mix well . Serve immediately by garnishing with coriander leaves or spring onions.
- 4Note.; add the sauce just before serving.