Feta cheese makes a wonderful addition to salads or sandwiches.Generally its made with goat milk . This salad is highly nutritious and delicious. Its ideal for light dinners. Do try it and leave a feed back.
- Feta cheese 200 gms
- Iceberg lettuce shredded 5 leaves
- Boiled Chickpeas 1 and a half cups
- olives green or black 1/4cup
- Cherry tomatoes 6 (1 small tomato chopped)
- Olive oil extra virgin 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1In a large bowl add chickpeas, tomatoes, lettuce, olives and feta .Crush mint leaves and coriander leaves in a mortar and pestle . Prepare the dressing by adding this crushed leaves and the other the ingredients like olive oil, salt , pepper,olive oil ,honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Remember the feta cheese has a good amount of salt so be careful while you add salt. When you are ready to serve, just pour the dressing over the prepared salad and give it a good mix.