Pineapple souffle is the easiest dessert any one can make that too with just 4 ingredients. In no time its ready . This is the first dessert I learnt after coming to UAE from my co-sisters Raziya and Qamar. I have used tinned pineapple here as fresh pineapple wont give you the same results as they tinned ones are sweetened compared to fresh ones which are sour . Do try it and enjoy
- Pineapple 1 medium tin 570 gm (drained weight 350gms)
- 1 pack of pineapple jelly
- cream 1 tin (170'gms)
- Condensed milk 1/2 a tin
- 1First make the pineapple jelly by adding 1/2 cup of hot water and dissolving in and then adding 1/2 cup of cold water. Keep in the rest for setting. Note; we are not preparing the jelly according to package instructions as we dont want our souffle to be liquidy. Setting might take 30 to 45mts in the refrigerator.
- 2Reserve 1 ring of pineapple and chop them for garnishing. Once the jelly is set take a blender and add all the ingredients together including the jelly which we have just made .I used 1/2 of one tin of condensed milk you can check the sweetness and if you feel you want more add the more condensed milk.
- 3Pour it in a big serving bowl or individual bowls. Garnish with chopped pine pieces which we have reserved. Refrigerate for coupe of hours. Serve chilled and enjoy