Pizza paratha is a finger licking fusion of Desi-Italian food. It is the ultimate choice for a snack or lunch. It can be made with any flour maida or wheat I chose wheat flour which is a healthier option. It can be made with bread too . The filling is very yum and versatile you can add it to any thing. Try it and let us know how it turns out. It will definitely be loved by your kids.
- Chicken boneless 1 cup
- Yogurt 1 tbsp
- Tikka masala powder 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese is grated 1cup
- Capsicum finely chopped 1 small
- Corn 1/2cup
- Onion finely chopped 1
- Tomatoes deseeded and chopped 1
- Mushroom ¼ Cup
- Oregano 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Pizza sauce 1 cup or less
- Olives chopped green and black 1/2cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder 1 tsp
- Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup or cheese slices
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Ingredients for the dough:Wheat flour or maida 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Water to knead
- 1In a bowl add flour, salt and add water gradually, Knead well to form a soft dough. Rest dough for 15mts.
- 2Marinat chicken in a a bowl with yogurt and tikka masala, mix well for 30 mts. Cook chicken in a pan with 1 tbsp oil till done and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl add cooked chicken, mozzarella cheese and all chopped vegetables and pizza sauce and all the other spices mix well and set aside.
- 4There are many ways of making this paratha,you can either make two thin rotis and sandwich the filling in between them by sealing the ends with oil or water or make one big roti place filling on one side and cover the other side by sealing the edges or make a big roti place the filling in the centre and bring together all the sides in the centre make a triangle or a square and seal the edges with water or oil or simply by pressing . I showed you three ways select any .
Heat tawa,carefully place the paratha on the tawa.Drizzle oil and cook on both the sides until golden brown spots appear here and there.Cut into wedges and serve!