Many times we want to make a one pot meal and quickly get rid of all chores. This recipe is exactly that quick lunch fix yet tasty. The tangy taste comes from the vinegar and lemon and freshness comes from the coriander leaves and addition of chicken adds protein into it which the kids will love. Do try this simple lunch idea and enjoy your meal.
- Chicken boneless cut into strips 300 gms
- Basmati rice 2 cups
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 1 full bunch
- Zeera 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Onion chopped 2 medium
- Stock cube 2
- Red chili flakes 2 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2tsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- 1Boil rice till 90% cooked and cool it completely or else they end up breaking while you stir fry.
- 2In a wok put oil and add zeera when it crackles add chopped onions fry till translucent add ginger garlic paste saute for a minute add chicken fry till colour changes.
- 3Add stock cubes and mix well add red chili flakes , salt to taste very little as the cubes contain salt, both white and black pepper powder, lemon juice, vinegar stir well till all things are well incorporated add rice and give it a well mix add chopped coriander leaves and mix it up again keep it on low flame for 5 mts . We dont want to cook it more so that we dont loose the crunchy texture of the leaves. Serve hot.