This recipe was borne out of inspiration and live for fresh veggies and the famous Soy Sauce. Having experimented on a number of recipes, I came up with this combination that has proven to be as exciting as it looks.
- Green pepper
- Green beans
- White onions
- Soy sauce - light
- Red pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1Wash your vegetables in clean water
- 2Chop to size, but grate the garlic
- 3Marinate the boneless chicken with your garlic and sauce before steaming for about two to three mins.
- 4Place your frying pan on your lit stove burning at low intensity. Then pour the vegetable oil to heat up.
- 5Add the chopped onions with the garlic, leave to fry for about 30-45 secs before adding the other vegetables.
- 6Remember it's a very light frying in low intensity light. Stir for about two mins. Add the steamed marinated chicken together with the soup sauce from the steaming. Stir for 1 min while still cooking.
- 7Add salt and sprinkle some soy sauce (light) to taste. Stir while it steams for 30 secs and your sauce is ready.
- 8Parboil and cook your desired quantity of rice as normal.
- 9Serve and enjoy the meal.