Want a morning energy booster? Here is this wholesome, easy-to-make breakfast! Garnish with your favorite fresh fruit and cinnamon...
Enjoy before or after your morning workout.
- Almond Milk (1 cup)
- Chpped Walnuts (7-10 Whole walnuts)
- Cinnamon and/or Brown Sugar
- Old Fashion Oats (1/2 cup)
- Sliced Apple (1/4) or any Fresh Fruit (berries, papaya, banana)
- 1Mix Milk, cinnamon, sugar, and Oats in a small pot on hi heat until bubbly, then reduce heat to medium. Keep stirring slowly for 5-6 minutes or until the oats look soft and glossy.
- 2Pour cooked oatmeal on plate. Top with Walnuts. Sprinkle with Cinnamon. Garnish with fresh fruit.