Oatmeal is so versatile, it can be cooked ahead and saved in the fridge for a week. Once cooked, it may be served warm or cold.
- 2 1/2 cups of quick cook rolled oats
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 tbsp. ground brown flaxseed meal
- Whole shelled walnuts, raisins, and dark chocolate syrup for edible garnish
- 1In a saucepan mix in the milk,oats, flaxseed, and cinnamon. Then heat in high fo 2 minutes, and in medium heat for 3-6 minutes until oatmeal is cooked (soft).
- 2Serve on a plate in 1 cupsize servings. Last, top with walnuts, raisins, and a swirl of syrup for appetizing decoration.