- 200g butter
- 300g sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 200g self raising flour
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 45g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 11/2 tsp vanilla
- 2tbsp whole milk
- 1beat the room temperature butter with sugar until fluffy and creamy.
(make sure to remove the butter from the fridge before 15mins )
- 2gently mix the creamy butter make sure the sugar and butter has ccombined together.
and then add 1 egg at a time
- 3dry ingredient:- sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda , baking powder
(make sure the ingredients are well combined)
- 4beat in the dry ingredients to the wet into 3 potions
and add in the milk once the dry ingredient is completely mixed in.
- 5line in the baking tray with parchment paper. and bake for about 25-30mins in180°c
- 6once the toothpick comes out clear (do the tooth pick test). let it completely cool for about a hour. and serve with a basic chocolate butter cream and ENJOY ♥️