pro tip: serve with grated mozzarella, for spicy lovers add in some baked green chilies or top with green chili and bake them.
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 pods of garlic (grated)
- 1on a sauce pan heat the olive oil and add in the garlic. keep it on the fire for about 2-3mins (until ir garlic activates)
- 2apply the oil and the garlic mixture to the bread
- 3bake on 180C for about 10-15mins
- 4serve:- baguette(one loaf) if u can’t find them at ur local store. you can also try it on regular sandwich bread slices