- 200g butter
- 250g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp vanilla
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 300g sugar
- 75g chocolate chip ( optional )
- 100g nutella
- 1beat in the room temperature butter with sugar for about 15mins .
- 2add in 1 egg along with vanilla.
- 3dry ingredient: sift the flour and the baking powder ( beat in the dry ingredient with the wet ) do not over beat. at this point you can add in the chocolate chip
- 4place the dough for about 15-25mins in the refrigerator
- 5butter the baking pan. preheat the oven at 250C. and layer the 1st layer with cookie dough and stuff nutella in the middle and top the nutella layer with again cookie dough
- 6bake the cookie for 180C for about a 20mins and increase the temperature for 250C and bake for about 15-20mins
- 7onces its baked u can top ur cookie with ice cream (optional) and enjoy ♥️