I have been baking choc chip cookies since I was 13. I make them in large sizes so that I can munch on them for long :))
The smell of freshly baked cookies will draw everyone to the kitchen. These crunchy, munchy, delicious choclate chip cookies are loved both by adults and kids.
Serve them at tea time or with hot chocolate. You can store them in an air tight container for a week.
Beat together sugar and butter until fluffy. Make sure the butter is at room temperature. Add vanilla essence and egg. Beat on medium speed for 2 mins till you get a smooth cream mixture.
Sift together flour, baking powder and coco powder. Fold in the flour mixture into the sugar-butter-egg mix. It will look somewhat like this.
Toss in half of the choc chips in the mixture and make 12 large cookies.
Put the remaining choc chips on the 12 cookies. Bake for 12 mins at 180 deg celcius for 12 min, rotating the baking tray at 6 mins.
Let the cookies cool for 5- 10 mins and you are ready to satisfy your cookie craving. Become a cookie monster!!!
- 170g All purpose flour
- 180g Sugar
- 85g Butter
- 1 Beaten egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 10g Coco powder
- 170g Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2Beat butter and sugar till they become fluffy. Add vanilla essence and egg, beat well on medium speed for 2 mins.
- 3Sift together flour, baking powder and coco powder.
- 4Fold in the flour mixture into the sugar-butter-egg mixture. Toss in half of choc chips.
- 5Mold the mixture into 12 cookies on a baking sheet. Put the remaining choc chips on top of the cookies.
- 6Bake for 12 mins, rotating the baking tray at 6 min.
- 7Let the cookies cool for about 10 mins this will make them crunchier. Serve with hot chocolate/ coffee. Enjoy!