I really love hersheys giant chocolate chip cookie that you get served at pizza hut. This recipe is very close to the original and I didn't have a skillet so I baked the dough in the pyrex dish. You can make it in a skillet to get that giant cookie shape.
- 125g flour
- 100g brown sugar
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 110g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 150g semisweet hersheys choc chips
- 1Preheat oven to 175deg celcius. Beat butter and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract, egg and beat.
- 2Whisk together the dry ingredients in a seprate bowl and mix with the batter.
- 3Fold in half of the choc chip with the mixture.
- 4Spread evenly in your skillet and top with the remaining choc chips. Bake for 20 mins.
- 5Cover with foil paper and bake for another 10 mins till gooey.
- 6Serve warm with vanilla icecream. Enjoy!