- 1/4 cup basmati rice
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 litre milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Crushed almonds for garnishing
- 1Soak rice in water for 30 mins. Drain the water and blend the rice till they are slightly crushed.
- 2Boil milk and add rice. Keep stirring occasionally, scrapping the dried milk from the sauce pan and adding it to the boiling mixture. Cook for 40 mins on low heat. The more you cook, the pudding will be more thicker in consistency.
- 3Add condensed milk and cardamom. Cook for 5 mins while stirring.
- 4Garnish with crushed almonds. Serve hot or cold.