This is the first time I tried a donuts recipe and it turned out great. Soft, fluffy and weightless donuts just the size for the kids. Kids will love it.
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 50 ml Water
- 70 ml Milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1Warm milk and water together. Keep aside.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, milk powder, yeast, butter and egg. Gradually add warm milk water mixture and knead the contents.
- 3The dough should be soft. If its too sticky, add more flour and knead.
- 4Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for 30 mins.
- 5The dough would have risen. Punch the dough, roll it in 1/2 inch thickness. Cut donut shapes about 16 mini donuts.
- 6Leave the donuts to rise for another 30 mins on a surface dusted with flour.
- 7Deep fry on medium heat, two donuts at a time.
- 8Dip in chocolate ganache and sprinkles.