On weekends, my kids request me to make special pancakes for them. Its a quick and easy recipe of simple fluffy pancakes. Then I pour the batter in a squeezable bottle with a small nozzle and make these amazing shapes for them. They enjoy having these pancakes with fruits, honey, nutella and cream.
Here are few of my creations.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Keep aside.
- 2Beat milk, egg, butter and vanilla essence together for 2 mins.
- 3Fold in the dry ingredients till it turns into a smooth batter. If you feel the batter is thick, add few tsp of milk.
- 4Pour the batter in a squeezable bottle. Grease the pan on medium heat with butter.
- 5Follow your imagination and make pancakes turning on both sides till golden brown.
- 6Enjoy with fruits, nutella, honey, maple syrup or cream!