- 1 Ripe mango
- 1 red onion,
- salt, oil and vinegar
- Lemon juice
- 1dice the mango and avocado equally
- 2chop the onion
- 3start with the avocado in a suitable bowl.To avoid them turning brown, add a little lemon juice and give a little stir.
- 4Next add the mango. Add as much or as little as you like to go with the avocado you have.
- 5Add the chopped onion, some salt and pepper to taste. You could also add some chopped parsley or coriander
- 6For the dressing, mix 3 tbsp oil with 1 tbsp vinegar, then add to the salad
- 7Gently stir and taste to adjust the seasoning.
- 8ready to serve. Enjoy!!!