Something I prepared for my mom!
- Boneless chicken piece without skin
- 1 tbsp Paprika, 1/2 Tbsp Cumin, 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder, Thyme/Rosmemary(chopped) 1tsp Salt
- Carrots, zucchini, red bell pepper, sweetcorn, French beans,
- 1In a suitable bowl, stir the spice mix until fully mixed through
- 2Place the chicken in the spice mix.Make sure to dry the chicken
- 3Have the spice cover all sides of the chicken. Rub the spice mix onto the chicken to make sure it sticks
- 4Add a little amount of oil and gently rub on both sides of the chicken
- 5Place the chicken onto a hot grill pan/regular pan. You know the pan is hot when you hear the sizzle. Allow to cook on the first side for about 3-4 minutes.
- 6Make sure the heat is not too high or it will burn the chicken. Turn to cook the second side
- 7Cook the second side for same time you did the first, again taking care not to have too much heat so that the chicken can cook on the inside
- 8Second side is cooked after about 3-4 minutes but it depends on the size of your chicken pieces
- 9Place on your chopping board and keep warm ready for slicing
- 10For the rice, Cook according to the pack instructions, then fluff it with a fork
- 11Transfer to a serving container and keep hot.
- 12Have your carrots, zucchini, red bell pepper, french beans chopped evenly
- 13Heat up a suitable pan and pan fry the vegetables with little oil for about 2-3 minutes. add the sweetcorn
- 14mix well and serve hot with your sliced chicken