This was a good recipe but our potatoes weren't cooked all of the way through so they weren't cooked all of the way through, so they were a little crunchy if you ask me. They tasted good but they could have been better, so I can't wait to try again.
- 3 Large Potatos
- 3 Tablespoons Flour (or more depending on how you want your potatoes breaded)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Spices (whatever you like, to your taste)
- 1Chop potatoes into thick disks, after washing. Then toss in olive oil.
- 2Mix your flour and spices in a separate small mixing bowl. Then add to the potatoes and toss, until the potatoes are all covered.
- 3Lay the potato pieces onto a baking sheet, Make sure that non of the potatoes are on top of each other so that they don't stick.
- 4Cook at 400 degrees on Broil for 10 minutes then flip and repeat once more. Then remove from oven and cool.