This Baked Garlic Rosemary Chicken Recipe is one of the tastiest versions of Rosemary Chicken. We all know that this dish smells good because of rosemary, what we have here is a special recipe that adds more flavors making this dish smell and taste good at the same time.
- Olive-oil spray
- 2 small sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 2 medium Carisma potatoes, sliced
- 4 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets
- Zest and juice of 1 orange, plus
- extra zest, to garnish
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 cup roasted red capsicum
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs rosemary or thyme
- 1 garlic bulb, broken into cloves
- 50g gluten-free chorizo, diced
- 2 cups chopped silverbeet
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray a large ovenproof baking dish with olive oil. Cook potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain
- 2Cut several slits in chicken pieces and toss with orange zest.
- 3Place potatoes, onions and capsicum in a large bowl. Mix orange juice with oil and vinegar in a small bowl; add to vegetables and toss to coat.
- 4Place vegetables in prepared baking dish and top with chicken. Break rosemary (or thyme) into small sprigs; place two-thirds into chicken slits. Add garlic and remaining rosemary to dish. Sprinkle chorizo over; toss well.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes, tossing halfway through. Stir through silverbeet in final 10 minutes of cooking time. Season with freshly cracked black pepper; garnish with extra zest and serve.