Less bottled and packaged shelf stable groceries means more tasty, waste-free staples. More control over ingredients means fewer extras added so food can sit longer. Less sugar and sweets at dinner means you can add those later in the day, so spreading the love is still tasty and makes sense.
- 1/2 cup roasted sesame tahini
- 1/2-1 cup water
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 5-6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Braggs or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dried or fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender (or in a bowl for use with a hand blender) and blend until creamy and emulsified. Taste to correct seasonings (use the lesser amount of water, lemon, and vinegar and add as desired).
- 2Transfer dressing to a clean jar and refrigerate. This should keep well for up to a week, and perhaps longer if you use bottled lemon juice. It will thicken in the fridge a little and makes fabulous dip. A little goes a long way and this dressing is jam-packed with flavor!