This meal is full of taste and bursts with flavor...it is easy to prepare in under 30 minutes. If you are hungry for something delicious with a mixture of sweet and savory yet quick to make this is definitely your go to!!!
NB: if you are out of oyster sauce or allergic to its contents, it can be substituted with a mixture of soy sauce and ketchup :)
- 2 big Potatoes (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 big onion (chopped and sliced)
- sausage (sliced and cut into tiny pieces)
- Beef liver (cut into strips)
- 1 tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs Crushed Garlic
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 knorr/maggi cube
- 1 tsp chilli paste (or more to your liking)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Spices to your liking (Salt and black pepper, masala/curry powder, paprika, cumin powder, garlic and herb spices, ajina moto....)
- 1Boil the potatoes in boiling water with salt for 10-15 minutes (they should be cooked but not too soft)
- 2In a wok or large frying pan put the olive oil and place on stove in high heat then add the potatoes and a little bit of black pepper and fry until they start to brown then take them out and set aside.
- 3In the same wok/pan add the butter and stir in the onions...when they start to brown add in the garlic paste/crushed garlic and the knorr/Maggi cube and continue stirring.
- 4On the side take the flour add in all the spices of your choice and mix well and then add the liver and coat it well with the flour.
- 5Return to the stove and add in your sausages and the flour basted liver and mix/stir until the liver gets cooked.
- 6Now you can add in your potatoes and mix together with the other contents in the wok/pan...once well mixed, add in your Chilli paste and your oyster sauce...give it a few final stirs and you are done....serve hot with a cold drink of your choice :)