It was a lazy Sunday, a few days after Christmas. There were some leftover chocolate brownies that I had made for Christmas (thumbs up in the comment section if you would like this recipe next) and some leftover ice cream. All of a sudden i was in the mood to create.....and this was the outcome.
This recipe is easy and fast, all you need are a few ingredients and you'll be savoring this yummy goodness in no time!
TIP: you can get creative with this recipe....feel free to add or reduce some ingredients as per your liking....get creative....have fun.....and mostly enjoy! :)
- 2 big scoops Vanilla ice cream
- 3 - 4 ice cubes
- 2 tbs Chocolate syrup
- 1 piece of choc brownie (store bought or home made, i used home made)
- 1 tsp coffee powder (Optional for that extra kick or of course if you just love coffee)
- 1/2 cup of milk
- For the Topping
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 piece choc brownie (store bought or home made, i used home made)
- pieces of chocolate candy/bar
- 1In a blender add in all your ingredients (except the toppings) and blend in pulses until smooth.
Tip: If you like your shake chunky, don't blend for a long time.
- 2Take your serving glass/mug and swirl some choc syrup inside and gently pour in your shake. Don't fill it up so as it does not over flow once you add in the toppings.
- 3Gently add in a scoop of ice cream and top it with a piece of brownie and some choc candy. Swirl some more syrup on top and your shake is ready to savour :)
There, easy huh? Told you! Enjoy. :)