- 4 slices if brown bread
- 1/4 cup of grated cheese
- 1 avocado
- 10 slices cucumber (peeled)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 small carrot (grated)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Salt for tasting
- 1Beats the eggs together and add the baking powder. Mix it well until smooth. Then, add the diced tomato, carrot and red pepper. Add some salt for tasting.
- 2Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and grease the cupcakes baking tray. Put the tray in the heated oven for 3 mins.
- 3Pour the mixture in the baking tray and leave in the oven for about 15mibs till the top part is a little golden Browns.
- 4Slice the cucumber. Take the slices of bread and cut into squares( the middle part of the bread). Add the grated cheese on the square shaped bread.
- 5Cut the avocado and mash it. Then, add on the top of the cheese and place the cucumbers on the side.
- 6Once the egg muffins are ready, place them on the side of the avocado bread.
- 7You can also try this with toasted bread.