- 3 peppers ( red, yellow and green)
- 5 strips bacon
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 3 eggs
- 250g mushrooms
- Salt for tasting
- 1 Mango
- 4 Tbsp oil ( cooking, coconut or olive)
- 1Cut the peppers into rings ( about 2cm thick).
- 2Preheat the stove to high heat, add 2 Tbsp of oil in a frying pan and turn down to medium. Once oil has heated, place the peppers on the frying pan and add the eggs inside the peppers and leave them to cook preferably half cooked or well done...your choice.
- 3In a seperate pan that's also heated with 2 Tbsp of oil, fry the bacon (must be cut in slices) and the mushrooms ( halved) together.
Fry until golden brown and add salt for tasting.
Cut the avocado in slices and scoop out to place on the serving plate nearly. Cut the mango into slices and place on seperate serving dish.
Serve as you wish and ENJOY!!