This recipe is a must try breakfast recipe! For all those with a sweet tooth in the morning ...heeeeyyy
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/2 full cream milk
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- For garnishing
- 1 tbs icing sugar
- 4 Tbs Nutella
- 2 Tbs Mixed fruit Jam
- 1Beat the eggs, vanilla essence, milk and sugar together.
- 2Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 3Prepare a flat baking tray, grease it and put it in the oven for 5mins.
- 4Take the baking tray out of the oven and align the slices of bread on it.
- 5Pour over the wet ingredients on the bread, use a spoon to spread it out properly so the bread can be covered in it.
- 6Put it in the oven for about 15mins and keep checking. Keep it there until it's golden on top then you can turn it over and wait for it to be golden brown too.
- 7You can then take it out of the oven and put on a serving dish. Two toasts on each dish.
- 8Now sprinkle some icing sugar and garnish with Nutella and a mixed fruit jam on the side.
- 9Now enjoy!