Incredible flavor -packed with fibre and protein. You MUST try!
- 1.5 Cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 table spoons of chia seeds
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans
- 1 500 ml can pumpkin pie filling
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.5 table spoons of vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pinch of powdered ginger
- 2 apples grated
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F . Next combine dry ingredients in a large bowl while lightly mixing.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together: eggs, melted coconut oil, apples & pumpkin pie filling
- 3Combine wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients. Ensure the batter is well mixed
- 4Fill muffin tins with liners or lightly grease each tin and fill them with 3/4 muffin batter
- 5Place muffins into oven for 22-24 minutes.
- 6Pair these delectable cakes with a cup of coffee or your favorite tea