Creamy and naturally sweet, coconut takes your morning oatmeal to new heights. Add fresh mango and you might as well be on vacation.
- 2 cups coconut milk (you can dilute to 1 cup coconut milk and 1 cup water)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅛ cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 mango, cut in cubes
- 2 T toasted almond slices
- 1Bring coconut milk to a boil. Add oatmeal and shredded coconut to coconut milk and reduce heat to low. Cook to oatmeal package instructions as time varies depending on type of oatmeal.
- 2Top with a dollop of yogurt, mango and almonds.