I read about two ingredient pizza but couldn't believe my eyes. So I gave it a try and with little alterations made my first pizza dough in 10 mins.
So what are the secret ingredients? Self raising flour and yogurt with half tsp salt. Add flour and start kneading it with yogurt gradually. Don't add the yogurt all at once, just a tsp at time. The dough will come out sticky add more self raising flour so that its moldable.
Roll it round or square. Brush the crust sides with egg wash. (Egg beaten applied with a brush) Add your favorite toppings and cheese. Bake for 20 mins or more at 180 deg celcius.
- 1 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pizza sauce
- Bell pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Beaten egg for egg wash
- 1Knead self raising flour, salt and yogurt together. The dough will be sticky but very soft.
- 2Spray your pizza tray with cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Roll your dough with a rolling pin and place on the tray.
- 3Spread pizza sauce, top it with vegetables and cheese.
- 4Brush with egg wash on the crust sides.
- 5Bake for 20 mins or more at 180 deg celcius. Enjoy!