Super easy to make and loaded with healthy veggies, this Goat Cheese Pizza with spinach, mushrooms, and onions, is one of my favorites to make for do-it-yourself-pizza night.
- 1 25cm pizza crust, precooked
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- red pepper flakes, optional, to taste
- 1Preheat oven according to pizza crust directions.
- 2Spread olive oil over crust. Top with minced garlic and spread over crust with hands, Top pizza with half of the mozzarella cheese, spinach, onions, and mushrooms, Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese and goat cheese on top.
- 3Bake for 8-10 minutes directly on rack. Remove from oven to cool for 5-10 minutes, then cut in to 4 slices, and enjoy with red papper flakes if desired.