Smoked salmon, cream cheese, avocado and black caviar just go together perfectly. Have you ever had a roll with said ingredients? Yummy...
When it’s time to garnish, top each little salmon roll bite with a bit of caviar and garnished with fresh cilantro sprigs. And you've got yourself a sophisticated and delicious appetizer!
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
I’m sure this recipe is hard to ignore, so get going and let me know how it turns out!
- 200g smoked salmon
- 50 g goat cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 onion
- Onion chives
- 3 slices of lime
- Salt and black pepper
- Lumpfish black caviar
- Fresh cilantro
- 1Take a thin slice of salmon.
- 2Cut goat cheese into thick pieces and place them onto one side of salmon.
- 3Use the slice of half an avocado and also place on top of the salmon along with the goat cheese.
- 4Next, add the onion chives with the other filling and season generously with salt and black pepper.
- 5Squeeze the juice of the lime onto the salmon before rolling it.
- 6Make sure you roll the salmon tightly otherwise you might lose the filling onto the plate before even biting into it.
- 7Cut your rolls into equal slices and place onto a serving tray.
- 8For presentation: top with fresh cilantro and lumpfish black caviar.