- 6 oysters on the half shell
- 50 gr spinach, finely chopped
- 1/2 small onion
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp and finely chopped
- Half lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1Season oysters with salt and pepper. Top each shell with garlic, onion, bacon, spinach, parsley, lemon juice, cheddar cheese.
- 2Place the oysters on the grill and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheddar cheese has melted and the tops are golden brown and slightly crisp.
- 3Serve hot. Enjoy!