Like to cook at home, like to bake, like something different, but new to the game; don’t worry.
Try your hands on cookies, cookies are easy to make and will help to give you confidence, the “you can do it” idea.
A twist in flavor is a nice twist, because you can make cookies sweet, savory, spicy, in many ways all together.
Shape is not a big thing to worry; no one bothers if cookies are a bit out of shape, as long they taste good.
You make cookie dough in ten to fifteen minutes, baking takes usually around 15 to 20 minutes. Cookies take only a bit of flour, butter, sugar and some additional ingredients to make a difference.
Easy and delicious
- • 750 gr all-purpose flour
- • 2 tbsp baking powder
- • 5 gr dried red chili flakes
- • 5 gr chili powder
- • 1 tsp salt
- • 125 gr cold butter (cubed)
- • 175 gr grated Mozzarella cheese
- • 375 ml milk
- 1• Pre-heat an oven to 220 C (425 F)
- 2• Place the flour with the chili flakes, chili powder and salt in the bowl of a food processor
- 3• Pulse to combine, add the butter bit by bit while pulsing to combine
- 4• Add 150 gr of the cheese and pulse to combine, slowly add the milk with the machine running until a dough forms, it should be lumpy at this point
- 5• Remove from the bowl and knead on a light floured surface into a firm dough
- 6• Roll the dough into a long tube shape and cut into about 2 cm thick cookies
- 7• Place the cookies on a baking tray, there is no need to grease the baking tray
- 8• Sprinkle a bit of the remaining cheese on top of the cookies and bake for 15 minutes in the oven or until golden brown
- 9• Allow cooling and serve or store in an airtight container
- Total Fat10.5 g16%
- Sat. Fat6.3 g32%
- Sodium286.1 mg12%
- Carbs21.3 g7%
- Fiber0.9 g4%
- Sugars1.5 g2%
- Protein6.1 g12%