An easy vegetarian meal that consists of roasted butternut and cauliflower with tagliatelle, topped with basil and parsley crème fraiche.
Simply roast your veggies with spices of your choice and serve it with perfectly cooked pasta and mouthwatering crème fraiche with freshly chopped herbs.
- one small butternut, peeled and chopped into chunks
- one cauliflower head, cleaned and florets cut into chunks
- 15 ml olive oil
- ½ teaspoon vegetable spice mix of your choice
- salt and black pepper to season
- 1 cup crème fraiche
- a handful of freshly chopped basil and parsley
- four portions cooked tagliatelle
- 1In an oven safe roasting tray, arrange the chopped veggies and drizzle with olive oil and spices. Season.
- 2Roast in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 40 minutes until soft.
- 3Mix through cooked tagliatelle.
- 4In a mixing bowl, combine the crème fraiche with chopped herbs.
- 5Add spoons full of crème fraiche on top of pasta.
- 6Serve hot and garnish with basil leaves.