I love smoked salmon so I enjoy any excuse to eat it. It is full of protein and tastes delicious! I use smoked salmon in this salad but you can replace with prawns or any other kind of fish. I add fresh spinach and rocket leaves and top with a caper dressing to give it that tangy taste.
- 4 or 5 eggs
- smoked salmon
- Handful of fresh rocket and spinach leaves
- 1 avocado
- Half a cucumber
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tspn wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbpsn capers
- 2 tbpsn olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1Add the salad leaves to a large bowl with the cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Add the smoked salmon and avocado and mix together.
- 2Cut the eggs in half and also add the bowl.
- 3For the dressing: mix everything together in a small bowl and then add to the salad.
- 4Gently mix everything together and then plate up!