- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Spaghetti for one
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Fresh tomato, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp fresh Parmesan cheese
- Additional olive oil & black pepper as desired
- 1-2 tbsp kale powder, as desired
- 1An easy lunch or dinner for one that is easy, healthy and partially green! Start by boiling the water for the pasta and once boiling, cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Once the pasta has been cooked & drained, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet or a wok and add the minced garlic. Cook the garlic, stirring continuously for 1 minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- 2Add the drained pasta and the tomato sauce and stir until well mixed. Heat for 3-4 minutes, and add the chopped tomato and stir. To serve, transfer the hot tomato pasta mixture to a favorite bowl and top with more fresh tomato, Parmesan cheese if desired, fresh herbs & kale powder. A delicious way to enjoy the backyard bounty!