I love tuna mayo sandwiches but I want to keep my ingredients light. A tuscan tuna sandwich is the perfect way to do so. Packed full of protein and on fresh wholemeal bread.
- 2 tins tuna chunks
- handful of fresh chives or spring onions
- 1 red pepper or 2 large pieces from a jar of red roasted peppers
- handful of capers
- juice of half a lemon
- black pepper
- large handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbspn smoked paprika
- 1 tspn olive oil
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread and lightly buttered with low fat spread
- 1Mix all in the ingredients in a small mixing bowl and you have your sandwich filling ready and waiting!