- 2 chicken breasts
- Spring onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- Ground black pepper
- Half a lemon
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons green pesto
- 1Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan. Once it is heated add the chicken breasts with the lemon and peppper and leave to cook. Keep turning over so each side cooks evenly and making sure it cooks all the way through.
- 2Then add the spring onions and cherry tomatoes. Once the chicken is properly cooked through add the creme fraiche and stir properly.
- 3Add the pesto and make sure that it is mixed in properly.
- 4Leave to simmer for 5 mins and then serve.