Boiled peanuts have nearly four times the number of antioxidants found in other kinds of peanuts. These naturally-occurring nutrients have been linked to numerous health benefits, including cancer prevention, reduced inflammation and prevention against cardiovascular diseases. Despite being high in fat and calories, peanuts do not appear to contribute to weight gain . In fact, observational studies have shown that peanut consumption may help maintain a healthy weight and reduce your risk of obesity. Do try this healthy and tasty salad .
- Peanuts shells with shells 400 grams
- Green capsicum 1/2
- Onions finely chopped 1 medium
- Raw green mango 1 small
- Coriander leaves handfull
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 1 /2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Puffed rice to garnish
- 1In a pressure cooker add water around 3 cups and some salt and the peanuts and cook it till 4 to 5whistles. When cooled remove the shells and set it aside.
- 2In a big bowl mix all the finely chopped veggies along with the peanuts . Now season with salt, red chili powder, lemon juice, raw mango , coriander leaves . Give it a quick mix while serving add puffed rice. Serve immediately.