Healthy, tasty and quick to make puffed rice cereal which can be stored at room temperature and enjoyed with a cold glass of milk for a satisfying breakfast
- Puffed rice 4 cups
- Peanut butter 4 tbsp
- Coconut oil 2 tbsp
- Raisins black or golden 1/4 cup
- Almonds 1/4 cup
- Walnuts 1/4cup
- Cranberries 1/4 cup optional
- Honey 4 to 6 tbsp depends upon your sweetness
- 1Chop all the nuts of your choice . Now dry roast the almonds and walnuts in a pan till fragrant and slightly golden not much. Allow them to cool completely.
- 2In a large bowl add the puffed rice .
- 3In a smaller bowl add the coconut oil, peanut butter and honey mix them . Place it in the microwave for 30 seconds or a minute so that they can be easily mixed and creamy let it cool down . Then mix it with the rice puffs add the roasted nuts,raisins , cranberries. Let the peanut butter mixture get coated evenly all over the rice puffs ..
- 4Now store them in a air tight container. The way you store any other cereal. It can be stored upto 2 to 3 weeks at room temperature.
- 5To serve just add a glass of milk to a bowl of cereal and serve it immediately. Enjoy your healthy breakfast.