Mango salsa is a dip which is served with tortilla chips usually served at room temperature. Its a quick and a easy snack which is loved by kids of all ages. My kids just love them including me. Do try this quick snack to treat your kids.
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1/4cup chopped green capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped red capsicum
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped handfull
- Pepper 1/2tsp
- Lemon juice 2tbsp
- Tomato 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- 1Finely chop the mangoes, onions, capsicum. Deseed the tomato so that your salsa doesn't leave water.
- 2In a big bowl add all the above ingredients and give a quick mix adjust the seasoning and serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy.