An ideal Mexican snack recipe loved by kids. It's the modern form of nachos which has several possible ingredients with the most common toppings being cheese, beef, guacamole, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños, and sometimes lettuce. Do try this amazing snack.
- Beef mince 200 gms
- 1 cup kidney beans
- 1 pack of tortilla chips
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1/2cup corn
- Jalapenos as required
- Grated cheddar cheese 1 cup
- Garlic finely chopped 3 fat cloves
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- Red chilli powder 1tsp or more
- Pepper powder 1tsp
- Green capsicum 1 large
- 5 medium tomatoes
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Olives as required
- 1Soak the kidney beans overnight and pressure cook it till done with a little salt. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water remove the skin and chop them up set aside.
- 2In a pan add olive oil add 1 finely chopped onion the other one we will use for topping. Add the garlic fry till translucent no need to brown add finely chopped capsicum reserve some for garnish. saute for a couple of minutes add the beef fry till colour changes add the salt , cumin, red chili and pepper powder. Mix it well.
- 3Add chopped tomatoes mix till it is mashed up well now add the cooked kidney beans along with the stock of the cooked beans around 1 cup and cook for 15 to 20mts covered once done set aside it should be semi dry not watery.
- 4Now the assembling take a wide plate place the nachos and on top add the cooked beef sprinkle cheese , jalapeno, capsicum, olives and corn serve immediately. Enjoy.