Paneer stuffed mushrooms is a exotic and delicious starter which is very easy and quick to make. For all mushroom lover this a ideal appetizer. Do try.
- Button mushrooms 200 gms
- Paneer 100gms grated
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- Coriander leaves handfull chopped
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying
- 1Wash the mushrooms well and carefully remove thier stem . The simple trick to remove the stem just push up push down twist and the entire stem portion will remove itself cleanly from the inside of the mushroom and scrape out the black layer to make some room for the stuffing . Do this carefully so the they dont break. Set aside.
- 2In a bowl mix all the other ingredients which are very finely chopped try using a chopper for this . Mix them all gently and check the seasoning.
- 3Now take the mushrooms and fill them up one by one press lightly so the the stuffing remains intact.
- 4In a pan add 4 tbsp of oil and slowly keep the mushrooms filling side upwards and fry them in low flame cover and cook for 5mts or till u get a nice golden colour below. Now carefully flip them up and cook for another 5 mts without covering on high heat as they tend to release water and we need it completely dry.You can fry them only from one side too. Its completely your choice if you are scared the filling will come out it will not come out if the stuffing is pressed and put . Drain them and serve immediately as a starter.