For those who are new to this name Pizza Pasta must be wondering whether this recipe is of pizza or pasta actually its a pasta recipe with a filling and topping of a pizza and taste similar to a pizza when your enjoying a pasta. Its a must try recipe for all pizza and pasta relovers and i am sure not only kids but grown ups will also enjoy. Do try it.
- Oil 3 tbs
- Garlic chopped 3 fat cloves
- Onion chopped 1 large
- Beef / mutton mince 500 gms
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tikka masala 1 tbsp
- Spiral pasta 1 pack
- Pizza /pasta or Italian sauce 1 and 1/2 cup
- Mushroom ¼ Cup
- Black olives pitted and chopped 1/4 cup
- Cheddar cheese grated 1/2cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated 1/2cup
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1 tsp
- Ingredients for toppings ;
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup or more
- Onion slices 1 large
- Tomato slices deseeded 1 large
- Black olives 1/4 cup
- Mushrooms slices 1/4cup
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Red chilli flakes 1/2tsp
- 1In frying pan,add oil add garlic,onion and fry till translucent about 3 mts.
Add beef/ mutton mince,mix well until changes color & cook for 6-8 minutes.
Add salt,tikka masala and mix well,cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Cook on high flame until all water dries up and set aside.
Cook the spiral pasta in hot water with a pinch of salt .
In deep bowl,add pasta,cooked mince,pizza sauce,mushrooms,black olives,chedder cheese,mozzarella cheese,dried oregano,red chili crushed & mix well.
Take a baking dish grease it with oil,add the prepared pasta level it now its time for the toppings ,add chedder cheese,mozzarella cheese,onion slices,tomato slices,black olives sprinkle red chilli flakes and oregano. You make require 2 trays for this quality.
Bake in pre-heated oven at 200 C 15-20 minutes or till your cheese melts.