Prawns being the favourite seafood of all specially kids I love pairing it up always with a main course which usually kids dont like to eat , which makes them easily eat the main course when they find this lovely side dish. Mothers are very smart you see.
Todays spicy prawns stirfry is very quick and easy and super tasty. Do try this next time you plan to make prawns.
- Prawns half kg
- Oil to saute
- Mustard seeds 1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped garlic 3 cloves
- 2 or more finely chopped green chillies
- Onions 2
- Curry leaves 3 springs
- Black pepper freshly crushed a 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves handfull
- 1Clean and devein the prawns. Set aside
- 2In a pan pour 4 tbsp of oil add mustard seeds and the cumin when they crackle add garlic and green chillies when the garlic starts to brown add the sliced onions and curry leaves when they get light brown not more add the prawns and turmeric powder toss them up add pepper powder and salt . Stir fry them for a couple of minutes and add coriander leaves toss them up ad serve immediately.