Braised Rabbit recipe gets its wonderful flavors from combining parsley, cilantro, butter, and garlic together. As always, sour cream delivers much needed creaminess to the dish. The recipe also combines nutritious carrots and green peas to make it a wholesome meal.
Try this lovely dish for your next family weekend get-to-gather. Enjoy this extremely appetizing rabbit recipe infused with flavors!
- 1 rabbit, cut into serving pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup green peas, flozen
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 6 spoons sour cream
- Salt and black pepper
- 1Season the rabbit pieces with salt.
- 2Heat the butter over medium heat in a pan and brown rabbit in the butter. Once rabbits turns brown, transfer it to a bowl.
- 3Add the onions, garlic and cook them till turn light brown. Add grated carrots, peas and cook them until becomes soft; it will take around 5-6 minutes.
- 4Add water and bring to a rolling boil. Taste the sauce for salt and black pepper, add some if needed.
- 5Add the rabbit pieces, coat them with the sauce, then drop the heat to low. Cover and simmer gently for 45-60 minutes. You want the rabbit meat to be nearly falling off the bone.
- 6When the meat is ready, turn off the heat, add the sour cream, finely chopped parsley and cilantro. Stir to combine.