- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1-inch-thick swordfish fillets ( 6-7 ounces each)
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Blend together butter, parsley, garlic, ginger, red pepper and lemon peel in small bowl.
- 3Season to taste with sea salt.
- 4Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Sprinkle swordfish with sea salt .
- 6Add swordfish to skillet. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- 7Turn swordfish over and transfer to oven. Roast until just cooked through, about 10 minutes longer.
- 8Add seasoned butter to same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, scraping up all the bits, until melted and bubbling.
- 9Transfer swordfish to platter.
- 10Pour butter sauce over swordfish and serve with your favorite sides.