An easy wholesome meal that consists of roasted butternut and beets served with feta cheese and nuts.
- 1 butternut, seeds removed and sliced
- 4 beets, peeled and quartered
- 15 ml olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to season
- 2 wheels creamy, Danish feta cheese
- Handful of mixed nuts
- 2 cups fresh rocket leaves
- 1In an oven safe roasting tray, arrange the sliced butternut and beetroot.
- 2Drizzle with olive oil and season.
- 3Cover the tray with foil and roast in the oven for 40 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius.
- 4After roasting time, remove the foil and place back in the oven for another 10 min to get the delicious roasting colours going.
- 5Remove from oven and set aside.
- 6On a salad platter, arrange the rocket leaves and top with butternut and beets.
- 7Finish it off with a generous amount of feta and nuts.