It consists of garlic sauteed mushrooms, combined with the usual salad suspects like lettuce and tomato, cheddar cheese, a delicious chilli mayonnaise, corn and pico de gallo salsa.
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato sliced
- grated carrot(optional)
- 1 corn on the cob, with the kernels cut off
- 2 cups mushrooms, sauteed in garlic and olive oil
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- a handful of fresh coriander finely chopped
- half a red onion, finely chopped
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and black pepper
- ½ cup good quality mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon good quality chilli sauce, or prego sauce.
- 1So here, there really is no method to complete the wraps for dinner. Simply arrange the open wrap with lettuce, tomato, carrot, corn, sauteed mushroom and cheese.
- 2For the pico de gallo salsa, simply combine the finely chopped tomato with the coriander, onion and lemon juice. Give it a good season and add it to your wrap.
- 3Mix the mayonnaise with the chilli sauce and top the wrap with generous amounts.